Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sample for the Quilt Shop


I just finished a sample for the quilt shop in Overbrook. It is one of the patterns that we purchased from a designer at the Houston Quilt Market. She designs under the name of Lunch Box Quilts. It is an easy quilt to make and great for a beginner. I forgot to take a picture of the one I made, so this is one from the front of the pattern. There is also a large bed quilt.
At my Bernina dealer, I purchased a 20 inch fuzzy bear that can be embroidered. So that is going to be my next project. I have some special icons that I want to use with each of my special friends. I'll get a picture before I wrap them.
The weather has turned cold and blustery here in Kansas. Winter seems to think it can just roar its way into our lives. Arizona is looking better each day.

No comments: