Monday, September 7, 2020

Blue Ridge Beautiful


It sometimes seems that a quilt will never be finished.  I started this quilt in 2010 when I attended a class from Bonnie Hunter at the local quilt guild.  All of the fabrics were collected and stuffed away.  This year I decided that several plastic cartons needed to be emptied and this was one of them.  The quilt is from Adventures with Leaders & Enders and called Blue Ridge Beauty. There is only one block in the quilt. When I started to make the blocks again--four of the first six blocks were incorrectly sewn.  So I had to check the picture in the book each time to make sure the colors were in the right position. This was my March Covid quilt--just stay home and sew. Finally finished the top in April.  So glad to have it quilted and ready for gifting.

No comments: