Thursday, April 15, 2010

Floral Dream Pillowcases


These pillowcases are just fun to make! I received the pattern from my local Bernina store when I attended a sewing group. The original design has three flower designs but I thought the initials would look great and make a nice wedding gift. The directions are from Through the Needle, issue 13 in an article by Kay Lynch Hickman. I may even make a set for each of the grand kids who are married for a Christmas gift.
I have also been busy making pillowcases for my Bernina shop who will give them to charity. The charity pillowcases are not quite so fancy. I am using the "hot dog" method for these pillowcases. It is quick and fun to use. I'll post a picture in the next few days.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

OMG....your pillowcases are excellent....I love the embroidery and the scalloped design....great job!