Friday, April 6, 2012

Stunning Stained Glass

This is my finished piece from my first Wednesday sewing group at Mea Bernina. ( I worked on it most of yesterday because we were having a new shower installed and I had to stay out of the workers' way.) The pattern is from the Stunning Stained Glass Collection from Nancy's Notions. The wall hanging is about 9" x 20". This is the first time I have used Quick Bias. I used a double needle to stitch on the bias. I loved using the 830 because it would lock the stitch at the beginning, again at the end, and then I could cut the threads with the machine. I don't know that I will do another one soon, but it was a good learning experience. And, I thoroughly enjoy the sewing group!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

How beautiful. Looks like a stained glass window!

glen