Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thread Cabinet

Sometimes it takes years to find exactly what you want.  We spent January and February in Arizona.  I had the opportunity to attend a Sewing, Crafts, and Quilt Expo in Phoenix.  ROM Woodworking had a booth and I found this thread cabinet.  They were going to be at the Machine Quilter's Showcase in Overland Park, KS in May and so I could pick up my cabinet at the show. Thursday was the exciting day and today my husband helped  mount the cabinet in my sewing room.  I am so pleased to have all my embroidery thread in one place where I can see every color.  I still have more colors to add, so there won't be many of the 400+ pegs without a color.  This will make choosing thread so much quicker and easier.

1 comment:

Andi Jo said...

Do you by any chance remember the vendor that sold this cabinet?