Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Starlit Evening Top is Pieced

I just stitched the last border for Starlit Evening by Heather Peterson of Anka's Treasures. The pattern is in the book titled Living Large 2. The greatest thing about this quilt other than its uniqueness is that it goes together perfectly.  The pieces are pressed so that the seams fit together.  It really was a fun quilt to sew together. I used 30's fabrics that I had and added some of Roxane's from the Overbrook Quilt Connection.  You can stop by her shop to see the quilt.

I finished the embroidery for the Chloe quilt and now it needs to be layered and quilted.  That will be the next big project.

1 comment:

carol fun said...

This is such a pretty quilt! I've been thinking about trying this pattern and after seeing this it is definitely going on my list! Thanks for the inspiration.