Saturday, April 25, 2009

Paducah Quilt Show

This week I am working in the Overbrook Quilt Connection booth at the Paducah Quilt Show. This is Sharon and Roxanne (shop owner) who are the financial wizards of the booth. We are in a building on Kentucky Street in the downtown area. We opened on Tuesday because we are not in the main convention center. My job is to demonstrate. I started demonstrating the Bohin mechanical chalk pencil, QuiltSmart cell phone bags, and the four sided placemat. The chalk pencil is a HOT item and we were sold out by 2 pm on Tuesday. The cell phone bags were sold out by noon on Wednesday. So I have also demoed Aunt Philly's toothbrush rag rugs and we are sold out of those patterns. I am still working on the placemats and have sold half of those patterns and showing locker hooking. I have such a fun time talking with people.

No comments: