Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cuddly Critters Scarves


The bunny, kitty, and doggy are scarves that I have made for my great granddaughters for Christmas. I saw the cuddly critters made on Sewing with Nancy so I ordered the booklet. It is authored by Nancy Zieman and Donna Fenske. Each of the critters also has a hat and mittens. The critters are made from fleece which is easy to sew. Fleece is also on sale this month which is an added benefit. I digitized the faces because I "do not like to touch the needle." They really turned out cute and are quick.
I did make a pair of mitten but them seem very small and I don't think I will make more unless I have some time later. I didn't make any of the hats because I am not sure they would wear them. But they might use the scarves.

1 comment:

Donna - Nancy's Notions said...

Your scarves are so cute and great job embroidiering the facial features. Please let me know how your great granddaugters liked their custom scarves. Great Job!
Happy Sewing,
Donna