Monday, November 1, 2010

Design Wall Monday

There are three "quilts-in-progress" on my design wall. The Christmas one is made from the OESD Christmas Collection 3. I have to embroider four designs around the corners by the wreath and then embroider the border. That is what I am doing today. The other is Wild!flowers by Smith Street Designs. I still have to finish the sashing around the blocks. It was supposed to be finished last week. The third one that you cannot see is Montana Log Cabin and I just need a few hours to work on it. Lots to do and time is getting short. Check other posts on Judy's Blog.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like a great week to me.

Sally Hamilton said...

These are beautiful. Would love to see the Montana one, too. The applique work and embroidery work is exquisite - truly professional.

Denise :) said...

Your Christmas quilt is exquisite -- I love the embroidery!! Would also love to see a full shot of the wildflowers quilt and a shot of the Montana log cabin!! Happy quilting! :)

Pat said...

Very pretty quilt

kwiltnkats said...

Hope you can share more of the Wildflowers project in a future post. Time is never enough when you are doing something you love.