Friday, November 19, 2010

New Project


This is a block from my newest project. I am testing the Bernina format (ART) for the digitizer of Vicky Lawrence's Garden Nouveau quilt. Anna Aldmon is the digitizer and has the disks ready for Viking and Pfaff embroidery machines. The hoop can be 200 X 260 or 200 X 360. She said she should have her website available next week but you can
You must purchase Vicky's book to complete the quilt. The embroidery format is in addition to the directions for the quilt. The original quilt is hand applique. I am so excited to try the quilt in machine applique because everyone who knows me knows that "I do not want to touch the needle."
Vicky's quilt is hanging at the Overbrook Quilt Connection. Roxane has the Garden Nouveau books available and also has Anna's embroidery patterns.

1 comment:

Granny said...

WOW! That is gorgeous!