Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Five Color Quilt

This is a photo of part of my Five Color Quilt from the booklet, Mosaic Memories. I think I purchased the kit in Salina. I remember thinking how much I loved the purple squares in the quilt sample, but no such color in my quilt. The colors are much brighter than the photo. The top is queen sized at about 97" x 97". It really was rather easy to make--just a perseverance task. I did use a lot of thread and it did take a lot of time. I am glad to have it finished. Now on to my Anita's Arrowhead.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

congrats on a job well done, this is lovely!

Pieces of Time said...

Thank you, Cheryl. I think it will be a grandson gift!

Sheila said...

What a gorgeous job you did! I've always wanted to make one.