Saturday, August 18, 2012

Christmas Wordle

This is an embroidery pattern from Claudia's Creations in a group called Pillow Talk.  The pattern is for a pillow wrap but I decided to make it into a small quilt.  This will hang at Mea Bernina.  The pattern group also has designs for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Easter, Hanukkah, and 4th of July.  I used the jumbo hoop but there are also designs for 5"x7" and 6"x10" hoops.  The designs come in twelve formats and is easily stitched.  I think I will make a couple for the desks of my "worker" friends.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh how beautiful! LOVE this!! Makes me wish I had a machine. Maybe one day.

Nina Marie said...

So many times I've thought to quilt a wordle - they can be so much fun! So many possibilities!

Becky said...

This looks so wonderful! I admire those who can do this kind of work, machine embroidery didn't work for me. What a fun little quilt.

Lori (ltdermdvm) said...

Can you tell me what the fabric is? I just love the entire look! of course, I had to go buy the designs, lol :)