Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where have I been?

I know that Emily is worried that something has happened to me.  Well, in July I was gone to Colorado for two weeks of vacation.  We stayed in Taylor Park that is north of Gunnison.  It was nice to have 70 degree temps during the day and 30-40 degrees at night.  We enjoyed time with both of our sons and their kids.  This is a photo of our new trailer which we really like

During the last couple of weeks, I have been reacquainting myself with hot temps.  So I have stayed in the house and not done much of anything.  I worked on stitching  the quilt for the fifth wheel and just have four more rows to sew together.  Then off to the quilter.  I am also completing a project for Della that must be done this week.  So off to the sewing room.

No comments: