My new llama vest!! I started with a white vest that I purchased online for less than $20. Then ice-dyed it with dry fiber reactive dyes in chartreuse, peach, and glacier blue. The chartreuse ended up being more of a mustard color but it is interesting. The result was much brighter than I liked, so I threw it into the washer with some bleach and made it a little lighter. Then the embroidery started with Anita Goodesign's Llamas. I used a plethora of Isacord thread colors and many metallics I have collected through the years. I am extremely pleased with the result and am anxiously waiting for a place to wear it.
August Quilty Box Gift-Away!!
5 hours ago