Thursday, February 26, 2009

Four Patch Posie

This four-patch stacked posies was started last winter in Arizona. I decided it really needed to be one less stack on my table. All of the 4-patch blocks were sewn. I had to sew the borders and attach them to the blocks. Five more horizontal seams and the blocks will be put together. Now I just have to decide about the border.

I was thinking of putting a dark blue border around the blocks before the flower border. I'll have to check out the looks of that before doing any sewing. Another few hours and this top will be ready for the quilter.

The quilter is working on my 30's quilt that she has had for a couple of months. I should be getting a phone call about it being finished in the very near future. It will be really awesome. I can barely wait to see it.

No comments: