Monday, April 2, 2018

More Reading Pillows


These are my two latest reading pillows.  The top one has purple fleece for the front and back of the pillow.  The bottom one has a cotton front and back.  I do use an soft iron-on stabilizer for both of the pieces.  The book pocket is cotton that I have backed with fusible fleece.  The sketchy girls are from Jazzy Zebra on etsy.  My computer has just been reformatted so I can not tell you where the thousand lives is from.  I had seen the booktime saying several months ago and digitized that myself. I love making the pillows and have more ideas and more fabric. 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your "reading pillows". I'm an avid reader too, and can identify with the sayings you have embroidered. There's nothing better than getting completely immersed in an exciting story! And like you, I imagine, I do most of my reading in bed, wit hubby drifting off to sleep alongside me.