Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Card Holder

This is the business card holder that is part of the OESD Christmas Collections 2008. It is elegant. I have made it to send to a friend who works as an assistant superintendent in a school district. I know she will love it. I have also made two angels from the collection.

I have been very busy finishing up Christmas projects but can't publish any pictures until later. I still have another small sweatshirt jacket to make. I'll have that completed in a day or two. Many of the presents have been wrapped. Jake, serving in Iraq, should have received his box by now. I know he will like the food goodies and the electronic games that were wrapped in Christmas paper.

We have two grandchildren staying with us since Sunday while their parents are in Chicago at a meeting. We had a snow storm last night and this morning in Kansas--got about 4 inches of snow. Now it is hitting Chicago, so we may have them for another night. They are fun to have around and we have enjoyed them immensely. Spike, the rat terrier, is also visiting. He and Charlie, our Australian shepherd, are buddies and like to run around the house. We have been having a good time with everyone.

No comments: