Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Blue Visor


Today I worked on a visor that I can take with me to Arizona when we leave after Christmas. It is light blue in color. I completed the embroidery work and then added some crystals for a little added punch. I have also been working on digitizing some redwork. So far I have not gotten the design to look like I want. I did find a blog that had a lesson about redwork which was very informative. It will take me some time, but I will have a picture before long.
Our fifth wheel has been at the shop to take care of a refrigerator recall and a little problem with the bedroom slide. We were able to bring it home Friday, so with the nice weather, I have shampooed the carpets. Today I cleaned the rest of the trailer and generally have it ready for a big trip. Stowing my clothes, loading my sewing machine and projects, and stocking the fridge will have me ready for the trip. We will leave the day after Christmas--weather permitting.
This has been a long weekend for Charlie--our Australian shepherd. We are having a new deck put on the front of the house and Charlie just does not like someone banging on the house. Hopefully the job will be completed in another day.

No comments: