Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cuddly Teddy Bears


Last time I was at the cancer center, they put me in the children's examining room and I would not have recognized it if they hadn't told me. So I am going to spend a little time making some things to make the room more cozy for kids. So I ordered a couple of teddy bears for the room from Great Notions. There is a white one and a brown one and they are cute and cuddly. One says "Superstar" and one says "BFF Best Friends Forever." They are fairly easy to embroider because the body has a zipper and the stuffing can be pulled out. Right now I am thinking about making a kerchief for each one. Then maybe a wall hanging that is bright and cheerful. That room can use lots of work!

1 comment:

Cheryl Willis said...

good for you for taking on this project. I love bears! cw