Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Floral Visions Quilt

This is my floral visions quilt. It is in purples, greens, a smattering of blue, and a soft gray.
I still have four center embroideries to complete. The colors were chosen from the colors in the final border. It was fun to do until I came to the center design. I really struggled to get it centered and had to attempt it several times. I am trying to decide if I want to do another one as a gift and make it for a double bed. A couple of the designs are mine and not part of the original pattern and directions. Floral Visions is a software design package from OESD. You can see the colors and detail better if you click on the photo and make it bigger.

1 comment:

Nancy Holtrop said...

Very stunning quilt. I would be interested in knowing the alternate colors of thread that you used. Thank you!