Newton is in the washer for his first bath before being gifted this afternoon. The entire quilt was quilted with my 830 embroidery machine. The blocks and borders are quilted with line quilting designs that I have had for a long time. The sizes were changed to fit the block. The sashing between the blocks is a design I tried to use from the 830. In the end, I put the design in my Designer Plus software and digitized it so I could make it the width and length I needed. My machine worked almost perfectly on this quilt. I am sure the couple of small glitches were operator error and easy fixes. I really love this quilt and hate to give it away. It was a joy to make from start to finish.
Little Bird from St. Petersburg, Russia
29 minutes ago