Friday, November 21, 2008

Apron Exchange



Today was spent helping out at the Overbook Quilt Connection shop. This is the Christmas open house with many new products from market in Houston.
So I had a few minutes to sew this morning and then finished my apron this evening. The apron is a cook's apron from Indygo Junction. My picture does not do it justice--it just does not have wrinkles. I should have had my husband model it for the picture!!?? This will be a gift for an apron exchange at my sewing group in December.

One new product that I really like is Mary Ellen's spray. It is a mild starch product that goes on gently and does not leave any flakes. I was not going to try it but eventually did and now I love it. It is great to use for sewing and on those clothes with stubborn wrinkles.

No comments: