Saturday, November 8, 2008

Learning Day


Friday was a great day. I went to a quilter friend's house to help her feel more comfortable with machine embroidery and machine applique. She had admired my Wildflowers quilt that is machine applique and has the pattern for it. We spent the day putting her machine through its paces. She has a Bernina 630 and I have a 440, so some of the time was figuring out the correct symbol to touch on her machine. We had a fun time learning together and sharing our current projects. She has a couple of quilts in the works and I showed her one of the Christmas presents I am making for grandkids. She also has Designer Plus V5 and we played with it on her computer so she would have the basic skills to start designing.

Great friend, great lunch, great day.

No comments: