Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holiday Redwork


It is finished! This morning I stitched out the corner snowflakes and put the top and bottom borders on. I had it hanging on the design wall and was admiring it when I saw the "Let it snow" blocks said "It let snow". I had looked at that for two days and never read it...With a little unstitching and some restitching I really did have the top completed in another 30 minutes. Now to decide how to quilt it.


I am very, very pleased with it. The quilt is called Holiday Redwork by The Stitch Connection. I purchased it as a kit from a vendor at the Wichita Quilt show.


My guild's quilt show is this weekend, so stopped at the school in Overbrook to see what I needed to know about our space. Then checked on the frames to see if we would need more hanging straps and what they looked like so I could make a few extras. I think we should be ready for set-up tomorrow evening after school. We are not a big group but we should have some fantastic quilts.

No comments: