Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everything Baby!

These are 15 of the 18 diaper pin blocks for the Everything Baby! quilt by Lunch Box Quilts. There are just cute. Too bad we don't really use diaper pins anymore. I met Angie, the digitizer, at her booth at the Houston Festival. She was also one of the presenters at Bernina University in Kansas City. She is working very hard on her business.

Today was a trip to the hospital for all the pre-op stuff...the worse problem was finding a parking place which was on the other side of the hospital. Since they are always building something, there are lots of construction areas to avoid. But it was quick and easy after answering another hundred questions or so--just had blood drawn and an EKG.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Love those quilts -- darling.

Sending more good vibes to help you keep in good spirits...

Carol in Waco said...

I just love this quilt. I would like to make one for my grandaughter. Does anyone where I can get the machine embrodiery pattern in a .pes file format.

PS I just joined and this is my first blog.